Below you will find the complete outline for our design process if you have purchased or plan on purchasing a custom design for WordPress.
2. Sign up for hosting and purchase a domain name if you have not already done so.
3. Pay design deposit – A non-refundable $150 deposit is required for us to hold your design date and begin working on your blog. In order to accept and process your design form the design deposit is due as soon as your design form is sent . The design deposit amount will be applied towards your final bill.
Once we receive your design form and design deposit we will contact you with an estimated start date. The entire design process can take between 2-3 weeks. This is an estimated time frame and may take longer depending on revisions and e-mail response time. Please note: It is very important that you respond to all e-mails in a timely manner to avoid any delay, we would appreciate it if you could check your e-mail often in case we have any questions while building your design.
Your “design date” is the date we will begin working on your design. It will take us a few days to get your initial header design/concept options to you. Once we have a few design options we will send you those via images. You can then look those over to see which you like best and/or what revisions you would like.
4. Access our custom client welcome page where you will fill out your design form and have access to many other great resources.
5. Design concepts begin. Once we have everything we need we will begin working on design options/previews on your design start date. This process typically takes 5-7 business days. Once we finish designing a few options we will send you those options via email as images. You will then be able to look over the design concepts and give us your feedback. Based on your feedback we will make further revisions or move on to the next step.
6. Configuration on test site. The next process is for us to install and configure the design to a test site – this is the longest portion of the design process as it typically takes 7-10 business days depending on the design. If we have extra elements we are adding this process will take longer. We will send detailed information. Once we have the design ready on our test site we will share the live preview with you. Based on feedback we will make revisions or move on to the next step.
7. Final payment/ Design published. Once live preview is agreed upon we will send final invoice. Once paid we will install, configure, and set-up your design for you.